Radiocarbon Dating Service
How much material do I need for dating?
Typical amounts of material types that would be required for radiocarbon
|| 50 g
- All of the above are Minimum Dry weights required. Other carbon
materials can be considered for dating after consultation with
Dr. Michael G. Buzinny.
- All samples, to be analysed, should be clean, dry, bagged, and labeled
- Sample submission form & details, should be filled
out printed, and posted with the samples).
- To help all users maximise the effectiveness of their radiocarbon
analyses and to discuss sampling strategies and/or interpretation
of any results we are pleased to any direct contact to us.
- Modern technology used for sample preparation allow us operate even
smaller samples. It is applicable for most kind of sample material.